Thursday, February 24, 2011

calling a call girl

"I need a kutti for tomorrow da macha", Asif shocked me. "I'm coming to your room tonight, will spend next two days in Chennai, find some contact by then", he hanged the call. Family guys like him make use of poor bachelor like me, finally their's wife we'll crib, "my hubby is innocent, his friend in Chennai spoils him, dirty minded bachelors". Yet Asif is one of those guys to whom we cannot say no, but this is too complicated.

I called another friend Manish, expert of 'those' matters,
Me: dai, I need 'that' number da
He: (causally)which number
Me: (felt too awkward to say it) for 'that' da. the lady's number you were telling the other day
He: oh! ooooooooooo. at last, welcome sir
Me: Hey its not for me, for a friend
He: hmmm, I know
Me: Believe me da
He: Okey, Okey. enjoy. note it
Me: Sir, come to my room tonight, you have to do the talking part
He: No probs, anything for you dear. Will fix a best one for you
Me: Whatever

Asif and Manish met in my room that night. Like two immortal souls trying to enlighten a mortal soul, they were advising me. Manish said, "dude, there is nothing wrong, this would clear all such thoughts from your head. So you can concentrate on your work even amid beauties". I was sitting there and wondering their arguments. Asif said, "You are not understanding, see me taking 'holiday' from family once in a year", turned to Manish and continued, "Boss, leave him, useless fellow, lets call her".

Manish dialed and talked, "hey, this is manish....[four dots replaces talk from other side of phone, please adjust] sorry, who is this....Oh fine, can you come tonight....tomorrow morning" he turns to Asif and gesturing with his head 'fine?'. Asif wages 'double ok' with his blissful head. Manish continues, "is absolutly fine, make it 9....hope you'll be as good as her, how about the payment....that's fine...."

When I was just wondering how would he do 'that' in the morning, Manish says in the phone,"a friend want's to talk to you" and thrust the phone between my face and palm. Just to put an "everything normal" act I struck a normal conversation, "Hi....i'm a software engg, and what do you do....", for such a question, not just the people around me laughed but even the phone speaker.

Manish was summarizing, "boss, I'll message her this room address, she'll come by 9'o clock, by evening pay her 2500". I got shock of my life, "Hey, not in my room, the house owner would through me out". Those guys didn't even felt my existence.

Next day early morning, Asif wakes me up, "dai, clean the room". In the early morning, binned all the used cloths peacefully sleeping all around the room, dismantled the spider settlements, painfully parted all the dust I had shared the room for months. At last Asif told, "the bathroom too da", loosing my patience, "dai, I don't even clean this much when my parents come here". Asif pleasingly shook his head, pushing me gently, "just this da macha". Locking myself into the bathroom, with murmuring curses in lips, I cleaned the bathroom.

I was sent out of the room by 8.30 and was expected back only by late evening.

When I came back to room by set of the night, he was fully drunk. He broke-out on seeing me, "macha, I'm hundred percentage black da, she is two hundred percentage black da. Did nothing, just gave money and sent her back. She was looking as bad as that unwashed toilet". Oops I never realized that my curse when I was cleaning the toilet would come true with the words accuracy.

The drinks kept him going, "I asked for Australia team to play with, but he fixed West Indies team to play with me. All my batting dreams, "That Manish should accept the responsibility and resign his job"(as if that was his profession).

8 comments:

  1. Dei MAMA samae da ..... nice to see a bold topic da.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jaya, and no mama... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. not many can try writing abt this hilariously! cool da maama :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, semma comedy.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally you have grown up, neways nice writing dude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally, the phone number was never revealed!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo gopal, anonymous'a comment poota! kathiyea undhala patthidhan ;)

    ReplyDelete