Thursday, January 6, 2011

hatred crippled

Thousand girls is what I would have seen in my life. Hundred is what I would've talked to. Five is what I enjoyed accompanying. Two is what I wished to live with. One is what I felt comfortable and told that. Ironically the coin wagged its tail when head was my call.

At least the automated voice took pity on me and told "the subscriber is not picking your call" whenever I called her thereafter. Wished for first time, that I could hate her.

One fine day "clients in her office let her to spare sometime for me", "her distant relative stopped visiting her letting her spare sometime for me", "her doctors told that she is fit enough to talk", "the Sunday mass stopped extending throughout the whole of Sunday". And the day before that fine day I told her "that's cake walk for me, I'll help you with that".

"see you later"'s turned to "watzup", "wishing safe journey"'s extended to "reached safely?", "miss u" & "had good time"'s surfaced.

Those fine days were like cream on the cold coffee, unexpected chocolate flakes on that cream, lava in Chocó lava, extended euphoria.


Amid a terrible question popped "why did she offered all these sweetness to the kid (yah, that's me) she had abandoned all these days". Wished for the second time, that I could hate her.


She said "I'll explain, but in person. Since over air emotions would be lost".


Met her. A day filled of a movie, a lunch, a beach walk and a coffee. Yet she ends the day with "not enough quality time in the day to explain why”. Yet I rejoiced over her other parting words “wish the day keeps going” and I meant and sounded back the same.

Logically the question mark is yet to be erased, but I’m crippled to hate her.

6 comments:

  1. I loved it but i don't no what to comment. I hate many things about them, very few show u true love for what u r, rest show love, affection, ... for a reason, rather they could fucking not talk at all. And the worse part being .... u cant find the difference btw them (atleast i dont have that ability)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live in the moment .... Savour and cherish each and every moment ... when alone these memories will be your partner... you can never and will never hate her...because you cant live with them and cant live without them !! :D :D thats the beauty...thats the curse and thats the boon !! Njoy!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The metaphors are beautiful dude... i don't believe in destiny.. but when it comes to relationships, i do.... (mayb that's how i console myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jaya: you summarized my blog ;)
    @indu: dude u r awesome
    @ram: thanks ram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepak its a wonderful piece.
    why didnt u begin before??
    i hav become a big fan of urs.

    laju.

    ReplyDelete